Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) is the Chart of the Day. The outdoor recreational equipment manufacturer has a Trend spotter buy signal and 72% technical buy signals. In the last 20 trading session the price advanced 15 times for a 5.33% gain.
The Chart of the Day is Johnson Outdoors (JOUT). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for frequency and then used the Flipchart feature to find the charts I like. The stock has both a Trend Spotter buy and 72% technical buy signals. The Relative Strength Index is 57.08%.
The Company global outdoor recreation company that designs, manufactures and markets a portfolio of consumer brands across four categories: Watercraft, Marine Electronics, Diving and Outdoor Equipment. Brands include Old Town canoes and kayaks, Ocean Kayak and Necky kayaks, Lendal paddles, Escape electric boats, Minn Kota motors, Cannon downriggers, Humminbird, Bottom Line and Fishin' Buddy fishfinders, Scubapro and UWATEC dive equipment, Silva compasses and digital instruments, and Eureka! tents.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 72% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 5.33% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 57.08%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 23.89
- Recently traded at 24.32 with a 50 day moving average of 23.58
- Market Cap $241.50 million
- P/E 15.28
- Earnings estimated to increase 92.20% this year and an additional 19.20% next year
- A Wall Street analyst has issued a strong buy recommendation
- Financial Strength B+