The Chart of the Day belongs to Horizon Pharma (HZNP). I found the pharmaceutical preparations stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list for the stocks with the highest Weighted Alpha then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a by on 3/30 the stock gained 42.83%.
Horizon Pharma plc is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing, acquiring and commercializing differentiated products that address unmet medical needs. The company markets a portfolio of products in arthritis, inflammation and orphan diseases. The company's U.S. marketed products are ACTIMMUNE' (interferon gamma-1b), DUEXIS' (ibuprofen/famotidine), PENNSAID' (diclofenac sodium topical solution) 2% w/w, RAYOS' (prednisone) delayed-release tablets and VIMOVO' (naproxen/esomeprazole magnesium). Horizon's global headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 11.75% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.60%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 36.08
- Recently traded at 37.08 with a 50 day moving average of 32.42
- Market Cap $5.39 billion
- P/E 46.47
- Revenue expected to grow 106.00% in the this year and another 27.20% next year
- Earning estimated to increase 30.50% this year, an additional 41.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 16.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong bu and 4 buy recommendations of the stock