Drew Industries (DW) is the Chart of the Day. The RV parts manufacturer has a Trend Spotter buy signal, a Weighted Alpha of 58.20+ and since its 12 month low on 12/6 is up 69.80%.
The Chart of the Day is Drew Industries (DW). The stock has a Trend Spotter buy signal and 96% technical buy signals. I found the stock right near the top of the New High List when I sorted for frequency.
It has two reportable operating segments, the manufactured housing products segment and the recreational vehicle products segment. Several of the Company's customers produce both manufactured homes and recreational vehicles, and the Company supplies products having similar characteristics for use in both these lines of business.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 14.74% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.63%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 45.65
- Recently traded at 48.14 with 50 day moving average of 43.60
- Market Cap $1.10 billion
- P/E 26.06
- Revenue projected to grow 12.60% this year and another 9.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 19.00% this year, an additional 37.50% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy and a hold recommendation
- Financial Strength is B++