Today's Chart of the Day is Noah Holdings (NOAH). I found the stock by sorting the New High List and then sorted for Weighted Alpha. Since the Trend Spotter signaled another buy on 11/4 the stock gained an additional 14.05%.
It is engaged in providing independent services primarily comprising of distribution of wealth management products to the high net worth population in China. It distributes over-the-counter wealth management products originated in China which mainly includes fixed income products, private equity funds and securities investment funds. The Company also delivers to its clients a continuum of value-added services including financial planning, product analysis and recommendation, product and market updates and investor education.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 4 new highs and up 20.92% in the last month
- Relative strength Index 68.88%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 21.24
- Recently traded at 23.75 with a 50 day moving average of 18.45
- Market Cap $1.30 billion
- P/E 31.71
- Dividend yield .55%
- There are no analysts projections on revenue and earnings but Oppenheimer rates it to outperform the market