The Chart of the Day belongs to Spirit Realty Capital (SRC). I found the non-residential REIT by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Next I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts of consistency.
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. It acquires single tenant, operationally essential real estate where the tenants conduct retail, service or distribution activities. The Company has investments throughout the United States. Its portfolio of properties is leased to tenants operating in different industries which includes restaurants; general, specialty and discount retailers; movie theatres; education facilities; health, fitness and recreational facilities; automotive dealers, parts and service facilities; and supermarkets. Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 11.12% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.81%
- Technical support level at 12.59
- Recently traded at 13.14 with a 50 day moving average of 11.90
- Market Cap $6.24%
- P/E 15.01
- Dividend yield 5.36%
- Revenue expected to grow 5.60% this year and another 4.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 6.90% next year and compound at an annual rate of 5.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 4 buy and 7 hold recommendations on the stock