The Chart of the Day belongs to Universal Health Services (UHS). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for the best technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/16 the stock gained 16.68%.
The principal business of UHS is owning and operating acute care hospitals, behavioral health centers, ambulatory surgery centers, radiation oncology centers and women's centers. Services provided by the Company's hospitals include general surgery, internal medicine, obstetrics, emergency room care, radiology, oncology,diagnostic care, coronary care, pediatric services and behavioral health services.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 16.78% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.57%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 111.48
- Recently traded at 113.01 with a 50 day moving average of 100.95
- Market Cap $11.16 billion
- P/E 22.29
- Dividend yield .18%
- Revenue expected to grow 9.50% this year and another 6.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 26.20% this year, an additional 10.60% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 13.28% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 11 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock