The Chart of the Day is Molson Coors Brewing Co (TAP). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for new highs frequency in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend spotter signaled a buy on 2/18 the stock gained 7.29%.
TAP is world's fifth-largest global brewer. Molson Coors Brewing Company has 15,000 employees worldwide, 18 breweries, and a broad portfolio of over 40 brands, including Molson Canadian, Coors Light and Carling.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 5.04% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.42%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 59.02
- Recently traded at 59.79 with a 50 day moving average of 56.27
- Market Cap $9.68 billion
- P/E 15.10
- Dividend yield 2.49%
- Revenue expected to grow .20% this year and another 1.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 3.30% this year, an additional 4.70% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 5.90% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 2 buy, 3 hold and 2 under perform recommendation on the stock