The Chart of the Day belongs to Grand Canyon Education (LOPE). I found the education services stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by he most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 2/21 the stock gained 17.57%.
Grand Canyon Education, Inc. is a regionally accredited provider of online post secondary education services focused on offering graduate and undergraduate degree programs in its core disciplines of education, business, and health care. In addition to its online programs, it offers programs at its traditional campus in Phoenix, Arizona and on site at the facilities of employers.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 16.67% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.07%
- Technical support level at 71.13
- Recently traded at 71.61 with a 50 day moving average of 62.92
- Market Cap $3.4 billion
- P/E 22.49
- Revenue expected to grow 9.00% this year and another 8.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 10.20% this year, an additional 9.20% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 13.60% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy recommendations on the stock