The Chart of the Day belongs to Equifax (EFX). Today was a little different because I found this stock featured on CNBC Squwak Box and it caught my attention because I used to be Director of Accounting Services there back in the 70's -- That's before the turn of the century for you millennials.
Equifax is one of the leaders in facilitating and securing commerce by bringing buyers and sellers together world-wide through information, transaction processing and Internet businesses. Global operations include consumer and commercial credit information services, credit card marketing and processing services, check guarantee and authorization, software, modeling, database management, marketing solutions, analytics, direct to consumer services, and Internet identity verification and digital certificate services.
This is a different chart then you are usd to seeing because it is a Monthly chart covering 7 years:
Factors to consider:
- Market Cap $15.76 billion
- P/E 27.40
- Dividend yield .98%
- Revenue expected to grow 17.40% this year and another 9.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 17.10% this year, an additional 11.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 12.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy, 2 buy and 3 hold recommendation on the stock
- If you had bought the stock 5 years ago you would have made 288.50%