Perficient (PRFT) is the Chart of the Day. The computer programming services company has 88% Barchart technical buy signals and advanced in 17 of the last 20 sessions for a gain of 19.03%.
The Chart of the Day is Perficient (PRFT) and was found by sorting the New High List for frequency. The stock has both a Trend Spotter buy signal and 88% Barchart technical buy signals. The Relative Strength Index is 72.72%. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/7 the stock is up 19.96%.
The company helps clients acquire and strengthen customer relationships, reduce costs and empower employees by creating an Enabled Enterprise. Through their Enabled Enterprise solutions, Global 3000 companies can drive return-on-investment by unlocking the power of their existing enterprise resource planning and legacy systems.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 19.03% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.72%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 13.11
- Recently traded at 13.70 with a 50 day moving average of 11.61
- Market Cap $455.94 million
- P/E 19.17
- Revenue projected to grow 11.10% this year and 6.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 12.00% this year, an additional 12.60% next year and continue to increase annually by 20.40% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy recommendations
- Financial Strength B+