The Chart of the Day is Globalstar (GSAT). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for Weighted Alpha then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/22 the stock gained 21.09%.
GSAT INC offers satellite voice and data services to commercial and recreational users in more than 120 countries around the world. GSAT products include mobile and fixed satellite telephones, simplex and duplex satellite data modems and flexible service packages. Many land based and maritime industries benefit from GSAT with increased productivity from remote areas beyond cellular and landline service. Global customer segments include: oil and gas, government, mining, forestry, commercial fishing, utilities, military, transportation, heavy construction, emergency preparedness, and business continuity as well as individual recreational users. GSAT data solutions are ideal for various asset and personal tracking, data monitoring and SCADA applications.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 26.14% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.83%
- Barchart Computes a technical support level at 3.07
- Recently traded at 3.33 with a 50 day moving average of 2.83
- Market Cap $2.14 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 8.50% this year and another 20.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 63.20% next year and continue to increase by 15.00 annually for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 1 buy recommendations on this stock