Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) is the Chart of the Day. The stock has both a Trend Spotter buy signal and 96% technical buy signals. In the last month the stock advanced 19 times for a gain of 20.76. Relative Strength Index 85.66.
The Chart of the Day is Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA). I found the stock right at the top of the New High List when I sorted it for frequency. The stock has both a Trend Spotter buy signal and 96% technical buy signals. IN the last month the stock was up 19 times for a gain of 20.76%.
They are a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of clinical-stage product candidates for central nervous system disorders. They are developing important new medicines to improve the lives of patients by using new technologies, including genetics & genomics.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 19 new highs and up 20.76% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 85.66%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 4.65
- Recently traded at 4.77 with a 50 day moving average of 4.06
- Market Cap $134.66 million
- Revenue projected to grow 3.00% this year and 64.90% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase 9.20% this year, an additional 46.10% next year and continue to grow annually by 15.70% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy recommendations on this stock.
- Financial Strength B