The Chart of the Day belongs to Tyler Technologies (TYL). I found the business software stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the highest technical buy signals then again for a Weighted Alpha of 50.00+. Next I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled another buy on 9/8 the stock gained 2.73%.
Tyler Technologies, Inc. is engaged in providing integrated information management solutions and services to the public sector. It provides software products and services; professional IT services; subscription-based services; property appraisal outsourcing services. Its products generally automate three major functional areas (1) financial management and education, (2) courts and justice and (3) property appraisal and tax. Tyler operates in two reportable segments: Enterprise Software Solutions (ESS) and Appraisal and Tax Software Solutions and Services. The Enterprise Software Solutions (ESS) segment provides software systems to municipal and county governments and schools. The Appraisal and Tax Software Solutions and Services segment provides systems and software that automate the appraisal and assessment of real and personal property as well as property appraisal outsourcing services for local governments and taxing authorities. Tyler Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 58.27+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 4.23% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 62.58%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 142.09
- Recently traded at 145.53 with a 50 day moving average of 138.64
- Market Cap $490 billion
- P/E 68.96
- Revenue expected to grow 17.50% this year and another 14.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 22.50% this year, an additional 18.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 17.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 4 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock