Waste Connections (WCN) is the Chart of the Day. The stock has a Trend Spotter buy signal and 100% Barchart technical buy signals. Year to date the stock is up 9.50% and advanced 9 times in the last month for a gain of 5.75%.
Today's Chart of the Day is Waste Connections (WCN). I found the stock on today's New High list and when I sorted for technical indicators it floated to the top. The stock has 100% Barchart technical buy signals and in the last month advanced 9 times for a gain of 5.75%.
They are a regional, integrated solid waste services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in secondary markets of the Western U.S. The company serves numerous commercial, industrial and residential customers inWashington, California, Idaho, Wyoming and South Dakota.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 5.75% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.51%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 35.68
- Recently traded at 36.91 with a 50 day moving average of 35.36
- Market Cap $4.58 billion
- P/E 24.83
- Dividend yield 1.11%
- Revenue predicted to be up 17.30% this year and another 6.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 15.60% this year, an additional 12.40% next year and continue to grow 11.20% annually for the next 5 years
- Analysts issued 3 strong buy, 1 buy and 2 hold recommendations
- Financial Strength B+