The Chart of the Day belongs to Dave and Buster's Entertainment (PLAY). I found the stock by sorting today's All Time High List for the stocks with the most frequent new highs in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts.
Dave & Buster's Entertainment Inc. is an owner and operator of venues in North America that combine dining and entertainment. The Company offers its customers the opportunity to Eat Drink Play and Watch in one location. Eat and Drink is offered through a full menu of Fun American New Gourmet entrees and appetizers and a selection of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages. The Company's Play and Watch offerings provide an assortment of entertainment attractions centered on playing games and watching live sports and other televised events.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report. vote
Barchart technical indicators:
- Barchart doesn't start giving buy/sell signals until they have accumulated 6 months trading data on a stock
- Trading above its 20 and 50 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 13.19% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 62.80%
- Recently traded at 26.18 which is above its 50 day moving average of 22.56
- Market Cap $507.11 million
- Revenue expected to grow 9.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 21.00% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy and 1 buy recommendation on the stock
- On Motley Fool the individual investors were mixed with an 8 to 9 vote for the stock to beat the market