The Chart of the Day belongs to GasLog (GLOG). I found the LNG shipping stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for the highest technical buy signals. Since the Trend S[otter signaled a buy on 9/28 the stock gained 16.22%
GasLog Ltd. is an owner, operator and manager of liquefied natural gas carriers. The Company operates in two segments: vessel ownership and vessel management. The vessel ownership segment consists of chartering out company-owned LNG carriers and the vessel management segment consists of providing LNG carrier technical management services, LNG carrier construction supervision services and other vessel management services. GasLog Ltd. is based in Monaco.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 29.56% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.29%
- Technical support level at 15.92
- Recently traded at 16.48 with a 50 day moving average of 14.09
- Market Cap $1.33 billion
- Dividend yield 3.43%
- Revenue expected to grow 12.20% this year and another 19.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 6300.00% next year and compound at an annual rate of 38.00% for the next 5b years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong by, 2 hold and 1 strong sell recommendation on the stock