The Chart of the Day is Repligen (RGEN). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for frequency and this stock was right at the top of the list. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/29 the stock gained 19.17%.
It is a life sciences company focused on the development, production and commercialization of high-value consumable products used in the process of manufacturing biological drugs. Their bioprocessing products are sold to major life sciences and biopharmaceutical companies worldwide. They are a leading manufacturer of Protein A, a critical reagent used to separate and purify monoclonal antibody therapeutics.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signal
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 21 new highs and up 28.85% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.17%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 12.95
- Recently traded at 13.18 with a 50 day moving average of 11.14
- Market Cap $419.39 million
- P/E 18.70
- Only 1 Wall Street analyst follows the stock and he has a strong buy and estimates the earnings will grow 20.00% next year
- The readers of Motley Fool voted 427 to 8 that the stock will beat the market
- Financial Strength is B