Official Payments (OPAY) is the Chart of the Day. The stock is up over 108.52% for the last year and has both a Trend Spotter buy signal and 80% technical buy signals.
Today's Chart of the Day is Official Payments (OPAY) - formerly Tier Technologies. The stock advanced 27.02% in the last quarter and in the past year hit 40 new highs, I found the stock by sorting the New High List for frequency.
It is a provider of electronic payment solutions in the biller direct market. The company provides enhanced electronic payment services that include multiple payment choices, payment channels, and bill payment products and services. They serve clients in multiple markets including federal, state, and local governments, educational institutions, and utilities. Consumers may pay federal taxes, state and local taxes, property taxes, and other bills such as utilities and college tuition with credit cards, debit cards, electronic checks and alternative payment methods via online, telephone, point of sale and other channels.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 80% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 17.18% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 81.21%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 7.92
- Recently traded at 8.32 with a 50 day moving average of 7.24
- Market Cap $139.11 million
- Revenue projected to grow 5.00% this year and another 7.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 72.20% this year, an additional 300.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- The single analysts issuing report on this stock has it at a strong buy
- Financial Strength B-