The Chart of the Day belongs to Air Transport Services Group (ATSG). I found the stock by sorting the All Time High list for he stocks with the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/16 the stock gained 7.12%.
ATSG is a leading provider of air cargo transportation and related services to domestic and foreign air carriers and other companies that outsource their air cargo lift requirements. Through five principal subsidiaries, including three airlines with separate and distinct U.S. FAA Part 121 Air Carrier Certificates, ATSG also provides aircraft leasing, aircraft maintenance services, airport ground services, fuel management, specialized transportation management, and air charter brokerage services.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 10.28% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.49%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 8.77
- Recently traded at 9.33 with a 50 day moving average of 8..62
- Market Cap $605.89 million
- P/E 16.37
- Revenue expected to grow 1.90% this year and another 2.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 8.90% this year, an additional 16.40% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 4.80% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 3 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock