The Chart of the Day belongs to MMA Capital Management (MMAC). I found the Real Estate management stock by using Barchart to sort the All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Next I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/16 the stock gained 12.43%.
MMA Capital Management, LLC is a real estate asset management company. It invests in and manages debt and equity investments collateralized primarily by multifamily housing. The Company focuses on three types of real estate investment: owning and managing tax-exempt bonds; owning direct investments in real estate that include multifamily housing, undeveloped land and other development opportunities; and managing tax credit equity funds for third party investors. MMA Capital Management, LLC, formerly known as Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC, is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 5.49% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.46%
- Technical support level at 16.76
- Recently traded at 17.01 with a 50 day moving average of 15.97
- Market Cap $109.03 million
- At the present time no Wall Street analysts are following the stock
- The individual investors posting on Motley Fool voted 44 to 13 that the stock would beat the market