The Chart of the Day belongs to Pampa Energia (PAM). I found the South American utility by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signal of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/4 the stock gained 32.97%.
Pampa Energ'a S.A. is the largest fully integrated electricity company in Argentina. Through its subsidiaries, the Company is engaged in the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in Argentina.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 33.78% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.20%
- Technical support level at 46.54
- Recently traded at 48.16 with a 50 day moving average of 38.34
- Market Cap $3.5 billion
- P/E 21.41
- Revenue expected to grow 186.20% this year and another 83.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 942.10% next year
- The sole analysts following the stock rates it a strong buy