The Chart of the Day is Arabian American Development (ARSD). I found the stock by sorting the New High List for frequency then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/22 the stock is up 15.92%
Its principal business activities include refining petrochemical products and developing mineral properties in Saudi Arabia and the United States. All of its mineral properties are presently undeveloped and require capital expenditures before beginning any commercial operations. Their undeveloped mineral interests are primarily located in Saudi Arabia.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 19.8% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.79%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 10.62
- Recently traded at 11.14 with a 50 day moving average of 9.70
- Market Cap $268.59
- P/E 69.25
- Analysts predict revenue will increase 1.10% this year and another 9.60% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase 34.10% this year and an additional 27.10% next year.
- Wall Street analysts released 2 strong buy recommendation on this stock
- Financial Strength is C++