The Chart of the Day belongs to PAM Transportation Services (PSTI). I found the stock by sorting today's All Time High list for new high frequency in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/30 the stock gained 24.32%.
PTSI is an irregular route, common and contract motor carrier authorized to transport general commodities. The freight consists primarily of automotive parts, consumer goods, such as general retail store merchandise, and products from the manufacturing sector, such as heating and air conditioning units. All freight is transported as truckload quantities.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 24.32% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.32%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 33.24
- Recently traded at 34.76 with a 50 day moving average of 28.68
- Market Cap $277.73 million
- P/E 32.76
- Revenue expected to grow .90% this year and another 5.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 95.70% this year, an additional 55.60% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- The analyst following the stock has a buy recommendation issued