The Chart of the Day belongs to Transportadora De Gas Del Sur (TGS). I found the Argentine pipeline stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/25 the stock gained 108.30%.
ransportadora de Gas del Sur, S.A. transports natural gas in Argentina. The Company's pipeline systems connect major gas fields in southern and western Argentina with distributors of gas in those areas and in the greater Buenos Aires area. Transportadora's service area contains approximately 4.7 million end users, including approximately 2.7 milliom in the greater Buenos Aires area.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 22.21% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 81.40%
- Technical support level at 16.02
- Recently traded at 16.26 with a 50 day moving average of 12.99
- Market Cap $2.62 billion
- P/E 40.60
- Revenue expected to grow 10.00% this year and another 25.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 127.30% this year and an additional 100.00% next year
- The Wall Street analyst following the stock issued a buy recommendation