That's what I'm going to attempt - Just the facts.
Let's start with a five year chart of the weekly price vs the 20, 50 and 100 week moving averages -- shows a slow and steady increase.
- 80% short term technical buy signal
- Trend Spotter presently has a sell signal but if the price keeps increasing that gap is narrowing quickly and may be switching soon
- The price hit 5 new highs and is up .97% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index is 54.75% and increasing
- Trades around 351.94 with a 50 day moving average of 346.81
- Wall Street brokerage analysts have released 28 strong buy, 22 buy and 4 hold recommendations for their brokers and clients to follow
- Sales consensus is for an increase of 53.20% this year and 17.80% next year
- Earnings are forecasted to increase by 51.40% this year, 15.30% next year and 20.53% annually for the next 5 years
- This is one of the most widely followed stocks on Motley Fool with 30,645 members chiming in on it.
- The CAPS members vote 23,453 to 2,099 that the stock will beat the street
- The more experienced All Stars vote in the same direction 4,804 to 249
- Fool tries to follow reports and articles released on stocks and notes that all for the last 51 articles have been positive