As a Porsche owner and driver it greatly pains me to name Ferrari (RACE) as the Chart of the Day. I found the performance automotive stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/15 the stock gained 15.15%.
Ferrari N.V. is engaged in designing, manufacturing and selling sports cars. Its products include sports car models consists of 458 Italia, 488 GTB, 458 Spider, 488 Spider, F12 Berlinetta, 458 Speciale and 458 Speciale A as well as two grand tourer (GT) cars: California T and FF. The Company also produces a limited edition supercar, LaFerrari and limited series and one-off cars. It operates primarily in Europe, the Middle East, India, Africa, Americas, Greater China and Rest of Asia-Pacific region. Ferrari N.V. is headquartered in Maranello, Italy.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 21.63% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.50%
- Technical support level at 102.79
- Recently traded at 106.48 with a 50 day moving average of 90.55
- Market Cap $19.66 billion
- P/E 39.04
- Dividend yield .65%
- Revenue expected to grow 9.40% this year and another 3.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 23.70% this year, an additional 6.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 12.21% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy and 1 buy recommendation on the stock