The Chart of the Day belongs to Pacira Pharmaceutical (PCRX). I found the stock by sorting today's New High List for new high frequency in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/31 the stock gained 10.01%.
Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development, commercialization and manufacture of new pharmaceutical products, based on its proprietary DepoFoam drug delivery technology, for use in hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 20.01%n in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.93
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 96.15
- Recently traded at 101.28 with a 50 day moving average of 87.54
- Market Cap $3.61 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 128.60% this year and another 66.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 87.00% this year and an additional 968.00% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 3 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock