The Chart of the Year belongs to Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX). I found the specialty pharmaceutical stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the stocks that gained the most in the last year then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts.
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company. It focuses on developing and commercializing injectable products primarily in the critical care and oncology areas in the United States. The Company markets EP-1101 to treat heparin-induced thrombocytopenia. It develops EP-3101, EP-3102, Ryanodex and EP-4104. Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 16% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter hold signal
- Above its 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 21.55% in the last 3 months
- Relative Strength Index 50.79%
- Technical support level at 86.07
- Recently traded at 89.71% with a 50 day moving average of 82.09
- Market Cap $1.40 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 267.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 909.40% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 3 buy recommendations on the stock