The Chart of the Day belongs to Watsco (WSO). I found the HVAC stock by using Barchart to sort the All Time High list for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/2 the stock gained 9.21%.
Watsco, Inc. is one of the largest distributor of air conditioning and heating equipment and related parts and supplies in the United States. The company also sells products used in the refrigeration industry. Such products include condensing units, compressors, evaporators, valves, walk-in coolers and ice machines for industrial and commercial applications. The company distributes products manufactured by Copeland Compressor Corporation, Tecumseh Products Company, The Manitowoc Company, Inc. and Scotsman Industries, Inc.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 4.33% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.11%
- Technical support level at 145.88
- Recently traded at 148.02 with a 50 day moving average of 141.31
- Market Cap $5.25 billion
- P/E 29.90
- Dividend yield 2.31%
- Revenue expected to grow 4..10% this year and another 5.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 8.60% this year, an additional 11.10% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 11.25% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 5 hold and a sell recommendation on the stock