The Chart of the Day belongs to Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercialzadora Norte SA (EDN). I found the South American electric utility buy using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/30 the stock gained 13.25%.
The Company is the largest electricity distribution company in Argentina in terms of number of customers and electricity sold (both in GWh and Pesos). Through a concession, Edenor distributes electricity exclusively to the northwestern zone of the greater Buenos Aires metropolitan area and the northern part of the city of Buenos Aires, which has a population of approximately 7 million people and an area of 4,637 sq. km.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 14.43% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.46%
- Technical support level at 29.84
- Recently traded at 31.67 with a 50 day moving average of 26.87
- Market Cap $1.4 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 196.00% this year and another 62.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 343.80% this year
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buys on the stock