The Chart of the Day belongs to AxoGen (AXGN). I found the regenerative medicine stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/6 the stock gained 58.77%.
AxoGen Corp. is a regenerative medicine company engaged in the development and commercialization of technologies for peripheral nerve reconstruction and regeneration. It offers products for the repair of peripheral nerve injuries. AxoGen Corp was formerly known as LecTec Corporation.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 12.79% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.21%
- Technical support level at 15.87
- Recently traded at 16.75 with a 50 day moving average of 14.13
- Market Cap $555 million
- Revenue expected to grow 41.30% this year and another 37.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 20.50% this year and an additional 103.20% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock