The Chart of the Day belongs to China Cord Blood (CO). I found China's largest cord blood bank operator by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then again by technical buy signal of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/24 the stock gained 60.71%.
China Cord Blood Corporation is the first and the largest cord blood banking operator in China in terms of geographical coverage and is the only cord blood bank operator with more than one license (i.e., Beijing and Guangdong). Under the current PRC government regulations, only one licensed cord blood bank operator is permitted to operate in each licensed region and only six licenses has been issued as of today. China Cord Blood Corporation collects umbilical cord blood stem cells from newborn babies, and provides laboratory testing, hematopoietic stem cell processing, and stem cell storage services.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 17.41% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.26%
- Technical support level at 9.57
- Recently traded at 9.98 with a 50 day moving average of 8.24
- Market Cap $692 million
- P/E 40.35
- Although Wall Street analysts have dropped their coverage of the stock the individual investors on Motley Fool voted 46 to 22 that the stock will beat the market