The Chart of the Day belongs to LendingTree (TREE). I found the mortgage lender by using Barchart to sort the All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/24 the stock gained 41.12%
LendingTree is the nation's leading online loan marketplace, empowering consumers as they comparison-shop across a full suite of loan and credit-based offerings. LendingTree provides an online marketplace which connects consumers with multiple lenders that compete for their business, as well as an array of online tools and information to help consumers find the best loan. Since inception, LendingTree has facilitated more than 55 million loan requests. LendingTree provides free monthly credit scores through My LendingTree and access to its network of over 350 lenders offering home loans, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, business loans, home equity loans/lines of credit, auto loans and more. LendingTree, LLC is a subsidiary of LendingTree, Inc.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 15.51% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.81%
- Technical support level at 179.35
- Recently traded at 182.05 with a 50 day moving average of 152.69
- Market Cap $2.18 billion
- P/E 56.49
- Revenue expected to grow 41.30% this year and another 18.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 14.70% this year, an additional 27.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 24.15% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy and 3 buy recommendations on the stock