The Chart of the Day belongs to Tactile Systems Technology (TCMD). I found the medical instrument stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 5/9 the stock gained 30.07%.
Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. is a medical technology company which develops medical devices for the treatment of chronic diseases at home. The company's product pipeline consists of Flexitouch System(R), the Entr' System and the ACTitouch System (R). Tactile Systems Technology, Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 21.39% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.27%
- Technical support level at 27.40
- Recently traded at 28.20 with a 50 day moving average of 22.98
- Market Cap $459 million
- P/E 296.89
- Revenue expected to grow 25.00% this year and another 20.1% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 76.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.0% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy recommendations on the stock