The Chart of the Day belongs to Genpact (G). I found the business services outsourcing stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stock to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/4 the stock gained 10.45%.
Genpact manages business processes for companies around the world. The company combines process expertise, information technology and analytical capabilities with operational insight and experience in diverse industries to provide a wide range of services using its global delivery platform. Genpact helps companies improve the ways in which they do business by applying Six Sigma and Lean principles plus technology to continuously improve their business processes. Genpact operates service delivery centers in India, China, Hungary, Mexico, the Philippines, the Netherlands, Romania, Spain and the United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 12.97% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 89.81%
- Technical support lever at 27.45
- Recently traded at 27.69 with a 50 day moving average of 25.04
- Market Cap $5.27 billion
- P/E 19.61
- Revenue expected to grow 3.90% this year and another 6.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 6.20% this year, an additional 11.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 11.03% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 3 hold and 2 sell recommendations on the stock