The Chart of the Day belongs to Ryanair (RYAAY). I found the discount airline stock by using Barchart to sort the All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more, Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/27 the stock gained 25.22%.
Ryanair operates an ultra-low cost, scheduled airline serving short-haul, point-to-point routes largely in Europe from its bases in airports across Europe. The company offers over 1,600 scheduled short-haul flights per day serving airports largely throughout Europe, with a principal fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 17.05% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 88.05%
- Technical support level at 105.48
- Recently traded at 106.22 with a 50 day moving average of 91.37
- Market Cap $ 25.87 billion
- P/E 18.18
- Revenue expected to grow 1.80% this year and another 5.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 16.50% this year, an additional 15.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 25.22% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy and a buy recommendation for the stock