On this Memorial Day it seems appropriate that the Barchart Chart of the Day is Kratos Defense and Security Solutions (KTOS) a aerospace and defense equipment company, I found the stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list and when I sorted for the most frequent new highs in the last month and technical buy signals of 80% or more it was tight at the top of the list. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 5/5 the stock gained 21.48%.
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. is a specialized National Security Technology business providing mission critical products, services and solutions for United States National Security priorities. Kratos' core capabilities are sophisticated engineering, manufacturing and system integration offerings for National Security platforms and programs.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 41.96% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 85.10%
- Technical support level at 10.92
- Recently traded at 11.03 with a 50 day moving average of 8.47
- Market Cap $954 million
- Revenue expected to grow 7.40% this year and another 5.4% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 242.90% this year, an additional 240.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 13.00% of the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock