The Chart of the Day belongs to Baxter International (BAX). I found the medical products stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/10 the stock gained 27.51%.
Baxter engages in the worldwide development, manufacture and distribution of a diversified line of products, systems and services used primarily in the health-care field. The company's products are used by hospitals, clinical and medical research laboratories, blood and dialysis centers, rehabilitation centers, nursing homes, doctors' offices and by patients, at home, under physician supervision.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 6.51% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 76.45%
- Technical support level at 58.76
- Recently traded at 59.31 with a 50 day moving average of 54.69
- Market Cap $32.27 billion
- P/E 27.02
- Dividend yield .89%
- Revenue expected to grow 2.00% this year and another 4.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 15.80% this year, an additional 12.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 12.97% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 9 hold and 1 sell recommendation on the stock