The Chart of the Day belongs to Camtek (CAMT). I found the optical inspection equipment stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/4 the stock gained 80.24%.
Camtek Ltd., designs, develops, manufactures, and markets automatic optical inspection systems and related products. Camtek's automatic inspection systems are used to enhance both production processes and yield for manufacturers in the printed circuit board industry, the high density interconnect substrate industry and the semiconductor manufacturing and packaging industry.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 81.15% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 89.08%
- Technical support level at 6.62
- Recently traded at 6.92 with a 50 day moving averages of 4.37
- Market Cap $230 million
- P/E 26.38
- Revenue expected to grow 18.20% this year and another 8.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 105.60% this year, an additional 27.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 buy recommendations on the stock