The Chart of the Day belongs to iRobot (IRBT). I found the industrial robot stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 3/22 the stock gained 10.33%.
iRobot Corp. designs robots that perform dull, dirty or dangerous missions in a better way. The company's proprietary technology, iRobot AWARE, Robot Intelligence Systems, incorporates advanced concepts in navigation, mobility, manipulation and artificial intelligence. This proprietary system enables iRobot to build behavior-based robots, including its family of consumer and military robots.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 18.83% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.99%
- Technical support level at 65.61
- Recently traded at 66.45 with a 50 day moving average of 59.72
- Market Cap $1.79 billion
- P/E 44.23
- Revenue expected to grow 17.80% this year and another 16.70% next year
- Earning s estimated to increase 4.10% this year, an additional 59.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 18.00% for the next 5 years.
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 buy, 3 hold and 1 sell recommendation on the stock