The Chart of the Day belongs to Synacor (SYNC). I found the programming and data processing stock by using Barchart to sort the Top Stocks to Own list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 3/15 the stock gained 30.32%.
Synacor, Inc. is a provider of solutions for delivery of online content and services. Synacor clients including cable, telecom, satellite and consumer electronics companies, use Synacor's Platform to deliver TV shows, movies, music, news, games, sports, email, tech support and other value-added services to their end-customers, across multiple connected devices. Its platform includes Website design and development, unified registration and login (single sign-on), billing integration, personalization, video delivery capability, content management system, household management, toolbar and television listings. Synacor, Inc. is headquartered in Buffalo, New York.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 34.59% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.07%
- Technical support level at 4.07
- Recently traded at 4.11 with a 50 day moving average of 3.29
- Market Cap $129 million
- Revenue expected to grow 28.50% this year and another 40.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 52.80% this year, an additional 135.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 25.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 buy recommendations on the stock