The Chart of the Day belongs to Coastway Bancorp (CWAY). I found the northeastern back stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last moth, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 2/23 the stock gained 5.33%.
Coastway Bancorp, Inc. is a chartered savings bank holding company of Coastway Community Bank. The company offers banking services which include personal banking, business banking and mortgage lending. Its services consist of checking accounts, savings accounts, loans, online services, mortgage products and reverse mortgage. Coastway Bancorp, Inc. is headquartered in Cranston, Rhode Island.
The Chart today is a little different. Today I included not only the Trend Spotter but the 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages to give you a little better perspective of the stock's momentum.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 3.49% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 72.18%
- Technical support level at 17.67
- Recently traded at 17.80 with a 50 day moving average of 17.14
- Market Cap $77.84 million
- At the present time no Wall Street firms or following this stock
- Value Line rates the stock #1 for Performance based on a quantitative analysis of past price, revenue and earnings