The Chart of the Day belongs to ILG Inc (ILG). I found the hospital stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/20 the stock gained 8.39%.
ILG, Inc. offers owners, members and guests benefits and services, as well as destinations through its portfolio of resorts and clubs. The company's operating businesses include Aqua-Aston Hospitality, Hyatt Vacation Ownership, Interval International, Trading Places International, Vacation Resorts International, VRI Europe and Vistana Signature Experiences. ILG, Inc., formerly known as Interval Leisure Group Inc., is headquartered in Miami, Florida.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 13.34% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.12%
- Technical support level at 20.56
- Recently traded at 20.87 with a 50 day moving average of 19.19
- Market Cap $2.60 billion
- P/E 12.50
- Dividend yield 2.93%
- Revenue projected to grow 29.80% this year and another 4.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy recommendations on the stock