The Chart of the Day belongs to Relx NV (RENX). I found the information solutions stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 1/31 the stock gained 11.52%.
RELX NV provides professional information solutions primarily in North America and Europe. The company's operating segments consists of Scientific, Technical & Medical; Risk & Business Information; Legal, and Exhibitions. Scientific, Technical & Medical segment provides information and tools to help customers improve scientific and healthcare outcomes. Risk & Business Information segment provides data and analytics which enable customers to evaluate and manage risk. Legal segment provides legal, regulatory, news, business information and analysis to legal, corporate, Government and academic customers. Exhibitions segment, through the subsidiary Reed Exhibitions, organizes market events relevant to industry needs. RELX NV, formerly known as Reed Elsevier NV, is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 5.86% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.81%
- Technical support level at 18.65
- Recently traded at 18.84 with a 50 day moving average of 17.89
- Market Cap $17.99 billion
- Dividend yield 2.08%
- Earnings estimated to compound at an annual rate of 5.50% for the next 5 years
- The analysts following the stock rates it a strong buy