The Chart of the Day belongs to CRH Medical (CRHM). I found the medical products company by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/4 the stock gained 54.83%
CRH Medical Corporation offers products and services to physicians for the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases primarily in the United States. The company provides the CRH O'Regan System, a single use, disposable and hemorrhoid banding technology for treating hemorrhoid grades I - IV. It distributes the CRH O'Regan System, treatment protocols, operational and marketing expertise as a complete, turnkey package directly to physicians. The company utilizes Web-based platform to connect doctors with patients as well as educating its install base of physicians. It also offers anesthesia services. CRH Medical Corporation is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 12.19% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.14%
- Technical support level at 8.97
- Recently traded at 8.95 with a 50 day moving average of 7.61
- Market Cap $658 million
- P/E 60.33
- Earnings estimated to increase 42.86% this year
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy and 1 buy recommendation on the stock