The Chart of the Day belongs to The National Beverage Corporation (FIZZ). I found the beverage stock by using Barchart to sort the Top Stocks to Own list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/3 the stock gained 54.28%.
National Beverage Corp. is a holding company for various subsidiaries that develop, manufacture, market and distribute a complete portfolio of quality beverage products throughout the United States. Their brands emphasize distinctive flavor variety, including their flagship brands, Shasta(R) and Faygo(R), complete lines of multi-flavored and cola soft drinks.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 39.30% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 93.29%
- Technical support level at 80.85
- Recently traded at 81.74 with a 50 day moving average of 60.08
- Market Cap $3.75 billion
- P/E 38.99
- Revenue expected to grow 15.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 22.20% next year and compound at an annual rate of 35.75% for the next 5 years
- The Analyst following the stock still rates it a buy