The Chart of the Day belongs to Chemours (CC). I found the chemical stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the trend Spotter signaled a buy in 1/25 the stock gained 49.24%.
Chemours Company is involved in chemical business. It operating segment consists of Titanium Technologies, Fluoroproducts and Chemical Solutions. Titanium Technologies segment produces titanium dioxide and premium white pigment. Fluoroproducts segment provides fluoroproducts, refrigerants and industrial fluoropolymer resins. Chemical Solutions segment provides industrial and specialty chemicals. The company's brand consists of Teflon(R), Ti-Pure(R), Krytox(R) Viton(R), Opteon(R) and Nafion(R). Chemours Company is headquartered in Wilmington.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 10 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 13.37% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.73%
- Technical support level at 37.21
- Recently traded at 38.16 with a 50 day moving average of 31.43
- Market Cap $6.89 billion
- P/E 35.57
- Dividend yield .33%
- Revenue expected to grow 2.40% this year and another 4.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 108.50% this year, an additional 19.70% next year and compound at an annual rate of 1.50% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 buy, 2 hold and 1 sell recommendation on the stock