The Chart of the Day belongs to Pulse Biosciences (PLSE) and needs to be watched. I found the medical device stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 1/31 the stock jumped 388.24%.
Pulse Biosciences, Inc. is a medical device company. It is engaged in developing a novel and proprietary tissue treatment platform using Nano-Pulse Electro-Signaling. NPES provide effective local tumor control and to initiate an adaptive immune response. The company deploy NPES platform applications which include human oncology, dermatology, aesthetics and other minimally invasive applications. Pulse Biosciences, Inc. is based in Burlingame, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 138.24% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 83.63%
- Technical support level at 30.48
- Recently traded at 32.20 with a 50 day moving average of 14.10
- Market Cap $471 million
- No Revenue
- No Earnings
- No Following
- When will the bubble burst
- Read this article and decide --- might be a short opportunity
- The Street Sweeper -- Pulse Biosciences: Checking Its Pulse, Finding Nothing