The Chart of the Day belongs to The Toro Company (TTC). I found the mower and snow blower stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for most new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals above 80%. Last I use the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/29 the stock gained 11.12%.
Toro Company designs, manufactures and markets consumer and professional turf maintenance equipment, snow removal products and irrigation systems and provides landscaping and turf maintenance services. The company manufactures walk-behind power mowers and snowblowers and riding lawn mowers and lawn and garden tractors. The company designs and markets electrical and gas products, professional turf maintenance equipment and turf irrigation products.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 80% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 15.30% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.59%
- Technical support level at 81.19
- Recently traded at 82.82 with a day moving average of 74.13
- Market Cap $4.55 billion
- P/E 22.21
- Dividend yield 1.46%
- Revenue expected to grow 3.80% this year and another 5.70% next year
- Earning estimated to increase 12.70% this year, an additional 11.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock.