The Chart of the Day belongs to Cantel Medical (CMN). I found the medical infection prevention stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Next I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts.
Cantel Medical Corp. is a healthcare company concentrating primarily in infection prevention and control products and diagnostic and therapeutic medical equipment. Through its United States subsidiary, MediVators, Inc., Cantel serves customers worldwide by designing, developing, manufacturing, marketing and distributing innovative products for the infection prevention and control industry.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 80% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 19 new highs and up 19.85% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 80.37%
- Technical support level at 65.16
- Recently traded at 69.62 with a 50 day moving average of 60.65
- Market Cap $2.90 billion
- P/E 44.47
- Dividend yield .18%
- Revenue expected to grow 14.00% this year and another 14.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 27.00% this year, an additional 22.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 18.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock